Date: 30th July 2021
Global Sikh Council (GSC) new Board of Directors (BOD) and Executive Committee.
GSC an umbrella organization representing Sikhs around the world, follows democratic process to select its governing body. GSC board meeting was held July 24th 2021, via zoom call. Face-to-face meeting could not be held due to travel restrictions on account of pandemic.
With the selection of new BODs, now we have total fourteen. They further selected five Executive Committee members from among themselves. It’s our pleasure to share complete list of BODs as follows:
- Inderpreet Singh, American Sikhi Educational & Empowerment Network (ASEEN), US, Executive Committee- President.
- Harcharan Singh, Punjab Sports and Welfare Association, Kuwait, Executive Committee- Vice President
- Balwinder Singh Sagar, Guru Nanak Sewa Mission & Institute of Sikh Studies, India, Executive Committee- Media & Outreach (Spokesperson
- Gurpreet Singh GP, Sikh Council Bahrain, Bahrain, Executive Committee- Secretary
- Manjit Kaur, Sikhs of Sutton Coldfield, UK, Executive Committee, Treasurer
- Amarinder Singh Bajwa, Fateh Foundation, Australia
- Amrik Singh, Khalsa Seva Society, Holland
- Balbir Singh Sachdeva (Robin), Guru Nanak Parchar Center, Thailand
- Charandeep Kaur, Sikhs in UAE, Dubai
- Charanjit Singh Dhanjal, SmartSikh, Switzerland
- Gulbarg Singh Basi, American Sikhi Educational & Empowerment Network (ASEEN), US
- Harcharan Singh, Punjabi Education Board Malaya, Malaysia
- Harpreet Kaur Ahluwalia, Kendriya Singh Sabha, India
- Dr Jagjit Singh, Canadian Sikh Study and Teaching Society, Canada.
GSC would like to thank everyone for putting their trust in the BODs and Executive Team. GSC is looking forward to working together as ONE team in the interest of Sikhs around the world.
GSC welcomes all the Sikh Organizations to join the team and become a strong voice of Sikhs. The organizations can join us by filling the form (online or e-mail) available on our website- globalsikhcouncil.org
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Inderpreet Singh- President
Gurpreet Singh GP- Secretary